Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Self Analysis

I believe I am a dynamic character in the story of my life because the past two years, the reflection of how all the people around me and I see myself has changed drastically. I went from being insecure with my body, my face, my self-esteem, and even my relationship with God. I felt as if I had left everyone down all the time that I was rejected by all, loved by none. I hated myself with pure disgust. I began to let the Devil take over my mind and body. I told myself I was worthless and didn’t deserve anything; therefore I developed really bad depression. My past had a very big impact on my present and future. It could either make me or break me. At the time, I was letting it shatter me to pieces. I attempted to kill myself twice, and am so lucky I didn’t succeed.

Since then my life has changed in the better direction, I have changed for the better. I have gotten closer with God, closer with my family, and have my life on track. I have better self-esteem than I ever would and I feel loved and cared about my friends and family. I am also in a relationship with someone who cares for me and makes me see the fun and happy things in life. He gives me joy and makes me smile just because. Myself as a whole has become two different personalities from then and now. I may not be proud of the person I was, but it has shaped me into the better person I am today.

1 comment:

  1. The past always shapes our present and has the ability to help determine our future. We can repeat the past or learn from it. I believe you've learned from it :)

    I've watched from afar as you've progressed throughout the years Paige. You truly are a dynamic person. I couldn't be more proud of you.

    ReplyDelete